To help ensure that directors and companies meet UK Company Law requirements without the arduous task of form filling that goes with it, HPH provide a full range of company secretarial services.
- acting as your Registered Office
- maintenance of Statutory Registers
- holding the Statutory Registers
- preparation of Dividend Certificates
- preparation of annual Board and AGM minutes
- completion of Elective Resolutions
- preparation of ad hoc minutes and resolutions
- completion and filing of annual returns with Companies House
- completion of forms relating to changes of directors and secretaries
- ad hoc secretarial services
Annual accounts must be filed with Companies House within a set time frame to ensure penalty charges are not incurred.
These deadlines are currently set at:
- Public company - within 6 (six) months of the year-end
- Private company - within 9 (nine) months of the year-end
Further submission deadlines are imposed for the filing of forms and resolutions; however, these vary according to the form and do not generally carry penalties.
For expert help with your company secretarial needs, please contact us today.