Starting your own business should be everything you ever dreamed of – so it’s crucial that you get it right, right from the start.
At HPH we believe in forging long-term relationships, which is why we offer all new business start-ups a free no obligation meeting. We want to get to know you and your business.
When embarking on a new business venture, there is a distinct recipe for success. You should begin with a clearly written business plan, know your market and identify your unique selling point (USP). On top of that, you must keep employees motivated, make sure everyone is working efficiently and make sure that the business is set up in a tax-efficient way, with appropriate finance plans in place. All of which means, of course, that you need the right sort of accountant.
With our many years of professional experience, HPH is the perfect source of business advice and will help you to understand and improve your financial position. We will ensure that you are up to date with all relevant legislation and help you to plan for your future.
We can help you to avoid being one of the many start-ups that fail in the first few years of trading. Your chances of survival will be dramatically improved if you ask the HPH team to be with you from the outset.
In summary here are just a few of the ways HPH can help you get started:
- Preparing a comprehensive business plan
- Determining the best structure for your business: sole trader, partnership, limited liability partnership, or limited company
- Where appropriate, assisting with company formation and company secretarial duties
- Registering your new business with HMRC
- Establishing relationships with banks, insurers, etc
- Preparing cashflow projections and assessing finance needs
- Preparing and submitting finance applications
- General bookkeeping, VAT, and payroll duties
- Tax planning
- Management accounts
- Annual accounts and (where necessary) annual audit
To find out more about how HPH can help you get your new business off the ground, please contact us.