Clubs have unique administration and accounting requirements. They often face a struggle to survive financially; they traditionally have a high turnover of management committee members and often have weak financial controls.
HPH’s not-for-profit team bring specialist accounting expertise to our club clients. We currently act for organisations in the following sectors:
- Local sports
Whatever your club’s structure, whether it be an Industrial and Provident Society company or simply an unregistered Trust Deed, HPH provide a full range of accounting, audit and taxation services to the sector, including:
- Preparation of statutory accounts
- Different levels of assurance on these accounts:
- Independent Examination
- Payroll services
- Corporation tax compliance and preserving the tax beneficial Mutual status,
- Registration as Community Amateur Sports Clubs, to take advantage of various tax benefits and exemptions from business rates,
- Attendance at AGMs to present the accounts,
- Advising in relation to financial controls,
- VAT partial exemption schemes.
Our aim is relieve you from the stress of annual accounting and tax compliance and unburden you of the worry of correctly complying with your constitution. We shall ensure that your accounts are prepared in sufficient time to be filed with the relevant Authorities by the statutory filing deadlines and in advance of your AGM. We are always mindful of your beneficial tax status and we shall actively seek to improve your finances with constructive advice and ideas.
- Our services
- Business services
- Private clients
- Not for Profit
- Professional Fee Protection